Sliding patio doors are an extremely practical solution to changing lifestyles. These days, everyone wants a large expanse of glass and their homes opened up to the garden. Sliding doors are often a better choice than bi-folds, needing less space and being more suited to the great British weather. What’s more, they can be used in many locations:
- Internal room dividers
- Garden offices
- Balcony access
- Low threshold options.
We fabricate all of our sliding doors using the market leading Spectus system. They are fully configurable, with 2, 3 or 4 pane options, multi-chambered for energy-efficiency and designed to be easy to install. Every component is tested to perform reliably, year after year, and to be incredibly simple to maintain.
- Highly secure locks and anti-jacking technology
- Designed for ease of installation
- Midrail and low threshold options
- Easy-glide tracks
- Multi-chambered profile for energy-efficiency
- Choice of configuration, colours and handles
- Dedicated frame coupler.