We use systems made in the UK by Profile 22, a British company with over 30 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of market leading, innovative products.
These top quality components and the trusted and proven hardware and glazing we use, make the difference, between an “OK window” and one that’s something special. We make about 400 frames a week at our Newton Abbot premises and include rigorous quality control standards to ensure that you and your customers won’t be disappointed.
We make both casement and tilt and turn styles with a choice of profile shapes, internal glazing and 28mm sealed unit double glazing as standard. All of our windows, whatever their design, are energy-efficient, secure, strong, recyclable and low-maintenance – all qualities that your customer is looking for.Find Out More
- All casement and tilt and turn styles
- Chamfered 60mm or sculptured 70mm frames
- 28mm double glazing as standard
- Easy to fit, precision-made frames
- Secure and highly accredited
- WERs ranging from A to C
- Suitable for all projects: new-build, renovation, replacement, domestic and commercial
- Delivered to your site within 7 days.