Newton Abbot based FabFrames have been making exceptional quality UPVC windows and supplying the trade in the South West since 1998. We take pride in our outstanding customer service and always ensure that our pricing is competitive. Our order turnaround time is seven days and we offer free delivery to site (within the South West) and friendly, responsive technical support.
We offer a full range of casement and tilt and turn frames to suit all properties, and all frames are available in coloured and wood-grained foiled finishes as well as classic white. We use Profile 22’s market leading, British made profiles which are highly impact resistant, multi-chambered and insulating. Window Energy Ratings from A to C are available and we have an extensive range of glazing options. Frames are reinforced with recycled composite materials, further enhancing their sustainable credentials.
A lot of things that other trade suppliers charge extra for is included in our pricing. We use 28mm double glazing as standard, BBA approved multi-point locking and egress hinges on all side hung vents.
- Chamfered 60mm or sculptured 70mm depth frames
- Ovolo beads
- Slim sightlines
- Internal glazing throughout
- Weather tested to BS 6375 part 1
- White, Rosewood, Antique and Irish Oak, and grey from stock
- Rapid quotations with no hidden extras
- Precision-made, easy to fit windows
- Free delivery and technical support.