We believe that Solidor are the best composite doors on the market. The combination of a 48mm solid timber core (10% thicker than Solidor’s rivals) and through-colour thermoplastic skins is simply unbeatable. In addition, the Solidor range features highly insulating multi-chambered frames and 100% recycled reinforcing, meaning that the thermal performance of the Solidor range of doors is quite exceptional.
The Solidor range encompasses modern and traditional styles, a choice of smooth or wood-grained textures and a wide spectrum of colours. The British made doors are strong, energy-efficient, durable and secure. When your customer is looking for a composite door that ticks every box on the wish list, Solidor is the answer.
- 48mm solid timber core
- Through-coloured thermoplastic skins
- Low threshold options
- PAS23-1 and PAS24-1 compliant
- Outstanding “green” credentials
- British made
- Secured by Design accredited
- Choice of chamfered or sculptured frame
- Optional matching side panels.